Monday, August 04, 2008

Hello August

It seems that school is quickly upon us....therefore we rush around like we're on fire to get the things that we think we need, even though we could have done this at a logical pace weeks ago, but at the time it was "too soon" to think of such things.

So, rather than doing the usual fire routine, I've opted to let Greg handle that and I'm in North Carolina with friends. The girls and I plan to stay for a week, or until we're thrown out, whichever comes first. Please pray that we'll be an asset to these friends of ours and that when it's all said and done, they'll still let us call them friends.

Torch anyone???

1 comment:

Karen D. said...

I love your new blog look! Where in NC are you? E-mail me! kedurrett@nc.rr.com

Love,
Karen and Abbie


Best Cartoons EVER