Over the last week, each of the children has shown his or her own unique quirky nature. And with 8 children....how could they not?!! So here's the latest trademark quote...uttered no less than 10 times per day...
Amanda: "I know"
Jordan: "I don't know"
Julia: "But, I don't want to"
Niah: " But, Mama..."
Austin: "I think..."
Alissa: "I want to..."
Naricyn: "What about me?"
Noah: "ICE!!"
This makes for very interesting conversations as we adult listen to them play. I will update tomorrow.
The girls and I are going to be weaned away as other help comes in on Monday. So we're going to a hotel tomorrow night. Some time on Monday, Niah will have her hair donated to LOCKS OF LOVE through a salon here in Raleigh. She's going to be so cute.
I'm sure that Naricyn will have to do something special too.









No comments:
Post a Comment