Sunday, June 08, 2008

Long Time No See!!

Welcome to our version of the ARK story. We've been flooded in for two days. Columbus hasn't seen a flood like this in over 100 years. The train track down the street were washed away...there are hay bales and straw over the field....and we still can't get into town without an hour + trip around.

I'll post pictures shortly. We did not have any damage to the house, but the water reached the front porch early this morning. Scary...never thought it could happen. More rain is expected so I hope we're not going to do this again.

More later

2 comments:

Karsynn's Mommy...Sammi said...

Well, there you are. I've missed your posts and you! I hope all is well with you and yours. We miss you and think of you often.

Steve and Kailee said...

We are so glad to hear from you. We have missed all of you very much and hope to see you soon. Hopefully we can all get together soon.


Love Ya,
Steve, Alese, & Kailee


Best Cartoons EVER