Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sicko

Again, I apologize for not posting.....we've had viruses ALL over!!!

Naricyn has been running 104+ since Saturday. The doc gave us amoxicillin for an ear infection on Tuesday. The fever hasn't shown up as often, but it's still there.

Niah has a cold-ish. So she's got OTC med. Noland and Neal too.

Big news though.....Neal got a HAIR CUT!!! Can't wait to be able to take pictures of him to show y'all. Hopefully I can get a new battery over the weekend.

God Bless,
Traci

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Hi Traci,

I just love your new look.

Ok, I see a picture of your Babies on the sidebar. I know who four of the cutie pies are, but who's the beauty in the middle???

So glad to see a post, keep them coming. Can't wait to see you guys on the 9th.


Best Cartoons EVER