Thursday, November 29, 2007

Football Owie & Mom Gets Another Job


Greetings all,


Hopefully it's getting snowy where you are. We're supposed to get our first in the next week. I'm so excited!!!


Anyway, here's the latest. Noland dislocated his right pinkie finger in the November 9th pregame warm ups....so we thought. It was swollen and purple. Now we're three weeks later....North made it to the final four, but was stopped by Pike. The pediatrician had it x-rayed...it's broken. Take a look at the x-rays. The broken chip is in the middle knuckle area. So we went to the orthopedic today....honestly, I expected something to be done today...end of story.


NOT


We go to the Indiana Hand Center at Indiana University Medical Center tomorrow for a pre-surgical consultation. The surgery is to include pins....UGH!!! It's called a
boutonniere deformity. Can you believe it?


In the meantime, I interviewed for a teacher's aide position at one of our elementary schools. Did a very poor job in the interview, I might add. But I charmed someone....and was offered the job on Monday, just as we were leaving to see the pedatrician for Noland. I was supposed to start today....


Changed that start date to tomorrow....yesterday....and changed tomorrow's start date to Monday today, since we're going to Indianapolis tomorrow. WHEW!!! My new principal probably thinks that she hired a total FREAK!!! I'll work from 7:45-2:45, get the boys, get the girls and go home. The AHH work will be done completely in the evening now. I think I can do both.

No comments:


Best Cartoons EVER