What a wonderful boy!!! I've spent the last 24 hours with my newest nephew...Dylan Jacob....see earlier posts. But....let's talk airlines.
I asked when I got to the airport yesterday, now much it would cost me to take a later flight. I got that I should stand by for the later flights at a cost of $25. WELL>>>>>
As I called to check...now that it's WAY TOO LATE to get there....I may lose the value of the ticket and have to pay a $100 change fee!!! I just LOVE the American airline system.
Oh well...I'll get back in Indiana eventually. I've still got one change of clothes. Hope Greg doesn't mind more time with the kids alone.
I asked when I got to the airport yesterday, now much it would cost me to take a later flight. I got that I should stand by for the later flights at a cost of $25. WELL>>>>>
As I called to check...now that it's WAY TOO LATE to get there....I may lose the value of the ticket and have to pay a $100 change fee!!! I just LOVE the American airline system.
Oh well...I'll get back in Indiana eventually. I've still got one change of clothes. Hope Greg doesn't mind more time with the kids alone.
Can you tell that he didn't like his first bites of cereal???









No comments:
Post a Comment