Wednesday, August 08, 2007
Home at Heritage Lane
So I'm finally getting some pictures of the house. It's really crazy now, Jen and Company are packing, garage sale-ing, moving, shifting....etc. There are boxes all over and couches, tables, chairs in corners.
Here are the details. My parents built the home in 1994 on the original foundation of the home I grew up in. My grandfather built the original home in the 50s. The land is 6+ acres of the family's original 100+ acres. The home that my grandfather was born in, is across the street and is the white two story. Hopefully someone in my family will want to and be able to buy back some of the property that has been sold off over the years.
The brick ranch was built for my grandparents in the 70s. They lived there until they passed. The home was rented and now my cousins have come north from Florida to join the family.
The fireplace is my favorite place in the ENTIRE world. This is the original fireplace that my grandfather built and is now functional. I feel a peace like none other when I'm sitting in front of it as it roars.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
Nice. So when do you get to settle in?
I love it and I miss all of you guys as well.
Kwan
Post a Comment