Traci, they are so precious! I love the new "toy," by the way. Bryan said, "is there an extra row in there? How do they all fit in that car?" :0) I told him that you said that you do. I wish we could all fit in a car. No way for us. Even if we could, there is too much poking and arguing to deal with. That is a wreck waiting to happen. Ha!
On these pages, the tales of the Andises will be told. We're a Christian, Hoosier, multi-racial, fun-loving family. God has blessed us, and I pray to glorify Him each day.
1 comment:
Traci, they are so precious! I love the new "toy," by the way. Bryan said, "is there an extra row in there? How do they all fit in that car?" :0) I told him that you said that you do. I wish we could all fit in a car. No way for us. Even if we could, there is too much poking and arguing to deal with. That is a wreck waiting to happen. Ha!
Post a Comment