We're almost there.....Jen is moving this weekend. So that lets us into the house. The house will be full of boxes and stacked furniture, but who cares? I'm praying that we can all find some peace with our lives and get settled again. If you haven't lost your parents, then you have such a blessing. It doesn't matter what your relationship is with them.....it's a different world when they're gone.
My sis and I are still finding our way. Personally, I may never feel completely at ease again. My goal is just to give the kids a home that they'll want to come back to, the way I did.
Greg has been trying to transfer positions to Indiana, but so far nothing. So we're still only seeing him on the weekends. Sometimes, when he works on Saturday, we only see him Saturday night and part of Sunday. It's a lot of driving for less than 24 hours together. The kids miss him; I miss him. Even when we get the house all situated...it won't be home until he's there.
Hopefully tomorrow will be a brighter day.









No comments:
Post a Comment