
This is one of my favorite pictures of Nealy. We were in Williamsburg and he was doing a reenactment. What a sweet boy...with all those freckles. The freckles didn't show up until we were in Florida when he was 4. After being on the beach, he started growing freckles. I like to call them Angel Kisses. He HATES that now.
So he started his day with a package from Uncle Dodge, Aunt Lisa, Drew and Daly. It was followed by a call from his father. Then we went to Target with Aunt Jenni and Adler, and picked out a Harry Potter video game. For lunch he was given his choice,and it was SUBWAY for all.
As I type he is playing his new game in the tiny bedroom of the apartment that he shares with Noland. Life is good at 12.
Dinner was wonderful. Neal's new friend, Rory, went with us. Poor thing dealt with the Andis Clan for over 3 hours. He'll probably need counseling. We then visited Mussalami's for ice cream. THE BEST SOFT SERVE ANYWHERE!!!
Again he's now playing another new game that he bought with his birthday money. So here's to a dozen years. Amazing....at least for his Momma.









2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEAL!!!!!! I can't believe that you are 12! I hope that that you had a wonderful day.
Love,
Leah
Traci
We leave tomorrow morning!!! Can you believe it? OMG!!!! Any last minute advice? Happy Birthday Neal! You handsome thing you!
Post a Comment