Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Homeward Bound

Hello All,

The girls and I found a corporate apartment in Columbus today. HURRAY!!!! Our move to Indiana will begin in earnest the first week of July. UNREAL!!

The kids and I will be in the apartment until our home in Berea sells. Then Greg can join us. Our home, my family home, will be ready for us in mid-September. We're waiting for my sister and her family to move out. They're moving north to Fishers, Indiana, and their house will not be completed until then. Whew. So it looks like it's falling together. Crazy though....our "stuff" will be everywhere. Some in our new home with my sister, some in our garage in Berea, some in a storage center.

Please be praying for the kids. The girls are just confused. We're having wetting accidents, and that has never happened. They also miss being with their Daddy. Noland starts football camp the third week of July. Neal is in a drama camp that same week, from 9am-5pm everyday. He will be doing HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL. They begin on Monday and perform on Friday!!! The new schools and all the new friends. It's going to be a life changing experience for them; I can only hope that they make the choices that they know are right. More later.

4 comments:

Karen D. said...

I am praying for you guys!!!

Hugs!
Karen

Cindy J said...

Hi Traci,
I miss you guys. It is great to hear that the boys have gotten involved already. I will pray that the girls will settle in better soon. I hope that you find comfort and peace in Indiana. Know that you are loved dearly in Berea, too. Keep us posted! :0)
Cindy

Karsynn's Mommy...Sammi said...

Traci

Things will settle down soon and everyone will be fine. Change is always hard, especially for the little ones. You are in our thoughts and prayers, always. We just love your family!!!

Sam said...

Thinking about you.

Sam


Best Cartoons EVER