My wonderful husband sent me to VEGAS for Spring Break. He took the week and stayed with the kids. I went alone to visit with my cousins, this is her back yard. It's a desert...duh...I was amazed. Below are flowers and cactus from her yard as well. Jamey took me into the mountains. BEAUTIFUL!!! Red Rock Canyon. I had a great time...slept in, read books.....played with the puppy. Spent time with Jamey, Anna, and Ashli....and their families. Oh, and did I fail to mention that I got a TATTOO??? Pictures to come. :)
On these pages, the tales of the Andises will be told. We're a Christian, Hoosier, multi-racial, fun-loving family. God has blessed us, and I pray to glorify Him each day.
2 comments:
Tattoo pictures please!!!!! Life is a little dull in North Carolina! I need some excitement while I wait for Abbie to get out of PGN!!!! :-)
Miss you!
Hugs,
Karen
Tattooooooo??! I wanna see!
Are you guys moving back to Indianapolis? I'm coming through there on my roadtrip in September, lemme know!
Post a Comment