Monday, February 26, 2007

Royalty In The Family


Just wanted to post something positive, since I sounded so down in previous entries. Isn't he handsome? He was voted PRINCE of the freshman class!!!

4 comments:

Karen D. said...

Whew Whoooo!!!! Such a great looking couple! Congrats to the King and the King's Mother!

I love the blog makeover! Especially since my baby girl is supposed to enter PGN tomorrow! Traci, this IS happening! I can't believe it! Please pray Abbie Faith home!

You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers!

Love,
Karen (in NC)

Anonymous said...

Noland, you are as handsome as ever! Haley is totally beautiful! Congrats to you both, and come and see me more in the library!!!

Love,
Leah(Mom #2)

Krista said...

OOoh la la, what a handsome prince! Love the new blog, too - even though you stole my layout :)

Sam said...

What a great photo!!!! Thanks for sharing it!


Best Cartoons EVER