
It was Naricyn's first Halloween but Niah wasn't feeling well so Momma couldn't take them out. Instead, "Rina" came over and we had a princess dress-up party to hand out candy and celebrate Halloween at home. The girls did a great job at picking out Rina's princess accessories.
Before we had any visitors, Niah expressed concern that nobody would say "Trick or Treat". Fortunately, she was so excited to learn that not only did the girls and boys ask nicely for candy, they also said "thank you!" The girls had a lot of fun putting handfuls of candy in each trick-or-treater's bags. Every time we closed the door, Niah would dance around in her princess dress and exclaim "I LOVE TRICK OR TREATERS!". Naricyn would twirl with her princess mermaid fin and giggle in imitation.
The truth is, Naricyn simply liked the opportunity to eat some "mo cany" on her first Halloween.









2 comments:
Too Cute!!!
Sam
I suck at communication. Sorry I haven't called you back. I can't seem to find the time for anything but work these days. Oh - I'm officially divorced now. :)
Kristina
Post a Comment